Volleyball is a sport of ups and downs and we had our share this weekend, but I feel we had more ups than downs. We had many great serves this weekend and a ton of awesome volleys! It was fun to watch us when we were ready to play. We need to continue to work off of those great moments and let the others pass us by and not bog down our spirit with negative feelings. We are all going to make mistakes as that is part of the process of learning. We just need to learn from our errors so as not to repeat them as frequently. I feel we are getting to that point. We ARE improving everyday!
Have a great rest of your weekend and remember to do those 25 sit-ups and push-ups every day.
I am proud of each and every one of you!
Coach Eckart
Volleyball Calendar
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment