Here is the practice schedule up to the first match. If you click on the dates it will give you more information, you may need to log into or create a google account if you don't have one. I will try to keep the calendar up to date if you are using it. So let me know if it is helpful or not. We will be practicing from 4-6ish the week of the 17th and 3:30 to 5:30ish the week school starts. Our first match is at home this year against Central Cass of Casselton. I expect all players to stay for all of the matches. This is a great opportunity for the younger players to learn and understand the concepts we have been learning. I realize things will come that make this tough sometimes, so just let me know if you will be leaving early a time or two.
Volleyball Calendar
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment